Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Hello World!

Welcome to StitchBrawl! I have a number of blogs that I enjoy following. Now it's time to add my own voice. I'm learning to sew and I want somewhere to document my progress and lessons learned along the way. I'm also trying to pick myself up after a four and a half year fall away from writing after earning my degree. So sewing will give me something to write about and writing will motivate me to keep on sewing. I'm currently in a pretty big brawl as my sewing machine (a Singer 5817C that I thrifted a few years ago) decided to celebrate the birth of StitchBrawl by ceasing to stitch properly. I may need to start out with some posts on past projects until my mechanical world gets sorted out. Thanks to my husband for making my blog beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment